Redemption scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is all about Redemption!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUhh tanksta?

IF YOU DONATE! AND THE BEFEFITE ALSO WHAT YOU CAN RECIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pure tanksta
Admin
Pure tanksta

IF YOU DONATE! AND  THE BEFEFITE ALSO WHAT YOU CAN RECIVE Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU DONATE! AND THE BEFEFITE ALSO WHAT YOU CAN RECIVE   IF YOU DONATE! AND  THE BEFEFITE ALSO WHAT YOU CAN RECIVE EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 am

Alright i wanted to show you the beneficial things of donation to redemption scape
If you donate and for whatever reason we change sources(note this will not happen i have too much effort and coding into this server)
your purchase will be transferred!

OK... now that we have that aside here is what my offers are...
donor includes a full invi of crazy items such as chatioc maul staff of light 3 phats custom armor ect....
also 99 summoning with the ability to use pack yaks
10.35 USD

____pure tanksta____
HOW TO DONATE! (BELOW)
MY ACCOUNT ON PAYPAL: stronger9535@yahoo.com
my name is Mitchell Bigott
Thanks and also by doing donations Ur not only getting stuff but your also helping me earn my first car and keep the server up

to donate you will have to have pay-pal and to donate just log onto Ur account and send me the money for whatever you are buying and notify me in game or post on the forums i am trust worthy and will not scam a customer out of there order and if i do so you may report my account to pay-pal and they will lock my account and refund Ur purchase thank and have fun on --Redemption scape--
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-scape.board-directory.net

IF YOU DONATE! AND THE BEFEFITE ALSO WHAT YOU CAN RECIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redemption scape! :: DONATIONS!-
Jump to: