Redemption scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is all about Redemption!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUhh tanksta?

What I've Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asgardian

What I've Done Empty
PostSubject: What I've Done   What I've Done EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

I know this is all done on the old source, however, due to the lack of time (and I suck at pking on the new source) This is what I had done. I dont think I could finish, mostly because I've had a lot more editing school, and I am not able to make this any better now that I can't continue it (because its not that great) my graphic card burned out so now I cant even record at all. My grand father recently broke a disc in his back and is now in the hospital so I'm going to have to visit him. Hes out now, but my mother insists we see him. They have no internet, and I have no laptop anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_8wcmcYkQ

So, I dont think ill be able to finish, however, link to the forums is in the video. (quality will improve with YouTube)

I guess my time on this server is done, I can record now, but not a lot of people are on so it makes it hard. Also, I guess I've just had trouble adapting to the new source.

O yeah, I also have a HUGE social life, since I really don't believe in spending my WHOLE day on a 'private server' (since thats just nerdy) I hang regularly with people from school (been to 3 partys this week with awesome BaBeS) I love to chat with my girl friend, and me, Ryan, Josh, and Mikey love to just play a little Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Alzures

Alzures

What I've Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've Done   What I've Done EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Very nice video Asgardian Wink, and yeah u need some free time not spending 12 hours on private servers
Back to top Go down
asgardian

What I've Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've Done   What I've Done EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Alzures wrote:
Very nice video Asgardian Wink, and yeah u need some free time not spending 12 hours on private servers

actually, I never have spent more than 2 hours online, besides xbox :p

but the owner said that I needed to be on more often, so I stated that fact that I'm usually not on for more than 2 hours cause thats nerdy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I've Done Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've Done   What I've Done Empty

Back to top Go down

What I've Done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redemption scape! :: PKING VIDEOS!-
Jump to: