Redemption scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is all about Redemption!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUhh tanksta?

Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
corey

Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application.   Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am

In-Game Name: Corey

Personal Information:
Name: Corey Davies

I would like to begin by telling you about my previous experiences. I have been a moderator twice before but never an administrator. I am a fun, caring, patient person and I love to help others, I'm the type of person who would rather help somebody than pretend they aren't there. I am a dedicated person and I will be available at least 5-6 hours a day (around 10 hours on weekends). I am reliable and helpful and I will not let you down. As I have previous experiences as a staff member I will know how to handle all sorts of situations and be a valued addition to the Redemption Scape team.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope we can work together in the near future.

Corey_ Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure tanksta
Admin
Pure tanksta

Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application.   Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 pm

I Will think about but the odds like i said before anyone posted are slim
Back to top Go down
https://redemption-scape.board-directory.net

Corey's Moderator/Administrator Application.
Page 1 of 1