Redemption scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is all about Redemption!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inUhh tanksta?

Ashley's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashley

Ashley's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ashley's Application   Ashley's Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Application: Moderator

Reason why applying: I love to help out everyone if they ask for help. I am a very kind and nice person and i am very patient and always feel happy when i help someone. I am an experienced person when it comes for a punishment. i know just the right punishment when someone breaks the rules. I am aware what i do, ive been moderator for many servers now and ive been administrator a couple of times.

Other information: i have two jobs. one at a store and the other at a farm. i get A's and B's on my report card every year. i like sports and i like to spend my spare time on servers.

Online when: i am usually online monday-friday for 5 hours and weekends for 8+. i work early and finish early so usually i will be online in the afternoon to midnight
Back to top Go down
stae free

stae free

Ashley's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Application   Ashley's Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

With the current amount of people online at one time, we most likely dont need another staff member but your application won't be forgotten
Back to top Go down

Ashley's Application
Page 1 of 1